Friday 6 March 2015

Video Editing Journal - 1

I have pieced together the first 2 Minutes of my final piece, so far and I believe it to be coming along well, The general theme of the piece that I had in mind when I created it has been preserved. The Section that has been put together is basically the introduction to the piece and features a moving section through the woods to go with the fairly long lead in that my chosen song has.
Standard Slow Moving Shot

However, since the beginning of my piece is intended to be the section of the story where the main character is depressed or in a grim/negative mood I think that the bright coloring of the forest, especially the prominent greenery needs to be toned down, I think that by using the Luma Key tool this can be achieved easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment