Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Road I Aim To Follow

My general idea for my final piece is currently limited but I will express to the best of my ability my idea.

Essentially it could go one of three ways, Firstly, for the idea following a short story I have a strong of ideas including:

- The personal interpretation of a modern city from one who sees it as corrupt or tainted, this would be expressed through edits to the colours and the highlighting of certain objects in Adobe Flash or otherwise.

- A film taken from the point of view of someone who is struggling to come to terms with the death of a close friend or relative. The concept would be that the world would be represented as a dull grey figure with bright representations of objects that mean a personal significance to the Protagonist.

On the Otherhand I could take the route of the Music Video which would generally include the following:

- Quick Pans of a rock group or such with certain lyrics being written in animated text which would somehow connect with the video.

Alternatively I could take the route of Movie trailer which is less preferable but I have at least one video:

- The Movie would focus around the remaining time a person had left as a cancer patient in the harsh stages of his treatment. The Footage would generally involve the sick man seeing a vision of another who acts as an emotional and physical point for the character to connect with. This idea could be done by having footage of a person taken, discoloured and then touched up in Flash before being added to the scene. I would actually like to do this as a short story more than a film, the one repeating idea that I would have is that the bond between the characters is so strong that in the end, the physical being would fade as the protagonist slowly dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment