Friday 20 February 2015

Band Poster Ideas

As I mentioned in my pitch I was going to include a poster which would be available for purchase in my piece, the production of this piece will need to keep a few things in mind. Firstly, in keeping connected to the other two print products the poster will need to keep a similar theme, the bands name logo must be  the same and I would expect there to be a similar illustration as the one found on the CD.

However, the poster must of course be treated differently to the advertisement in the magazine. The poster should instead aim to be more aesthetically pleasing and should focus on making the album seem appealing, as for the information it should provide it should make mention of its availability through the means of the modern 'Google Play' or 'Itunes' vectors in addition to the bands website.

No comments:

Post a Comment