Wednesday 18 February 2015

Magazine Advertisement From Plan

I have been working on my magazine advertisement and I believe that I have gotten it to a standard that I am happy with, I used the plan to construct it and I will explain my feelings towards it below:

This is essentially going to be the Magazine Advertisement for my piece. I generally feel like the bordering on this piece is one of the more interesting features, they provide both a connection to the CD and the theme, but they also serve in centering the contents of the piece, In a sense they are surprising imposing but they create a strong uniformity in their presence. 

The band logo is of course present as it should be in addition to the style of the band name. These two together promote the synergy i was looking for between the CD and the Advert.

The similarities are quite visible in my opinion.
The use of custom fonts is also something that I enjoy about this piece, the lettering all comes together to promote the themes of the album and their brightness on the page makes them incredibly legible.

These are essentially the concepts that I feel proud of in this piece and I believe its a positive step to promoting the band.





No comments:

Post a Comment